Industrial Growth Center
The Primary goal of this Department is to Develop Bodhjungnagar as an ideal location for industrial investment in Tripura. Efforts are on to put in place very high quality infrastructure at Bodhjungnagar – both in terms of industrial infrastructure like roads, power supply, water supply, gas supply etc. as well as social infrastructure like healthcare etc. The location is about 12 Km from Agartala city covering about 535.73 acres of land. This is a 100% Centrally Sponsored Scheme with total Project Cost of Rs.15.00 crores. The common infrastructure facilities created are:
- Boundary Wall
- Black topped road network connecting all Industrial plots.
- Iron-free water supply network connecting all industrial plots.
- Power Supply network upgraded to 132 KV.
- Natural Gas Supply network.
- Guest House /Welfare Centre/Commercial Centre
- 50 MT Computerized Weigh bridge
- Administrative Block
- Air-conditioned conference hall
- Telecom Network
- Police Station
- NH Standard road connectivity from Khayerpur
- Industrial Plots & 12 no’s Sheds
R.K.NAGAR INDUSTRIAL AREA
Adjacent to the existing Bodhjungnagar Industrial Area, an area of land measuring 226.16 acres was transferred to TIDC Ltd by Industries & Commerce Department for the purpose of Industrialisation. On which, one bamboo park has been developed by TIDC for setting up of Bamboo based Industries. As on 30.11.2019, 19 units to whom sheds/Lands have been allotted out of which 10 units have been set up and functioning. Total investment so far is Rs. 34.07 Crores and total direct employment is 539 nos. Major units at R.K. Nagar Industrial Complex are Mutha Industries Pvt. Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation Limited and Monoram Bamboo Industries etc.