Partnership Firm Registration
- Application for Partnership Firm Registration:
- The law relating to a partnership firm is contained in the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Proponent shall submit Application on-line through the SWAAGAT portal. (swaagat.tripura.gov.in)
- The applications must be filled as per instructions and submitted with the required documents.
- When the application is filled up and submitted, a message/ e-mail will be sent to scrutiny officer.
- Processing of the Application:
- If the application is found to be in order and all the attached documents is meeting requirements, then the registration will be done within 7 days.
- If any query raised by Scrutiny officer, the 7 days timer will stop until the query is cleared.
- After scrutiny, the application will send to approval authority.
- Once approved the certificate will also be issued and a message/e-mail will be send to the applicant and the applicant can download it through the SWAAGAT portal.
- Registered Partnership Deed.
- Up-to-date License/Approvals/Permits (as applicable).
- Aadhar, PAN Card, Voter ID of all the partners.
- Passport Size photographs of all partners.
- Relevant document (khatian/parcha)/ Registered land lease deed to establish address of the principal place of business or any other place(s) where farm carries on Business.
Within 7 days from receipt of original byelaws, rules and other papers which are submitted through online and also listed in the checklist.
Fee of Rs.3/- (Rupees three) for Registration and fee of Rs.2/- (Rupees two) for inspection, total Rs.5/- (Rupees five) has to be paid through online portal.