- Suitable Agro-climatic conditions ; Good Quality, Organic nature
- Favourable basic as well as industrial infrastructure in-place like Mega Food Park, Food Processing Industrial Park etc. ;
- Assistance under Pradhan Mantri KISAN SAMPADA Yojana of Central Government ;
- Provision of additional subsidy under Tripura State Incentive Policy ; North East Industrial Development scheme of Central Government etc.
- Financial tie-ups through Self employment schemes like Prime Ministers’ Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) and Swabalamban ;
Food Processing Opportunities:
Integrated rice mill units for boiled, parboiled boiled, flake and puffed rice
Juice, Tidbit slice, Jam, Concentrates, IQF, Fibre Marmalade, Cocktail syrup, preserved fresh, wax emulsion.
Dehydrated, Chips, Pulp in Syrup, Osmo- air dried and wax emulsion.
Puree, Chips, Pulp, Concentrates, Banana Powder.
Juice, Jam, Concentrate, Marmalade, Fruits cocktail in syrup, preserved fresh
State Government Incentives:
- Land Allotment at reasonable rate.
- Assured Water and Power Supply
- Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- Marketing Assistance from Dept of I&C
- Packaging Assistance from Indian Institute of Packaging
- Skill Development in Tool Room at Bodhjungnagar
State Govt Subsidies :
- Capital Investment Subsidy (@40%, max : Rs. 70 lakhs),
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy (max : Rs. 1.0 cr.),
- Reimbursement of Power Charges (@25%, max : Rs. 20 lakhs),
- Reimbursement of Interest on Working Capital Loans (@5%, max : Rs. 10 lakhs per Enterprise)
- Procurement Preference (20%),
- Export Promotion Subsidy (@ 10% on value of export, maximum Rs. 20 lakhs per annum.
- State Transport Subsidy (@10% on transportation of finished goods by rail)
- Subsidy for participation in fares etc.
- Special Incentive for Industries continuing beyond 5 years.
Central Government Incentives:
“North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS),2017 ”
- Central Capital Investment Incentive for Access to Credit (CCIIAC) (@30%, max : Rs. 5 cr.),
- Central Interest Incentive (Cll) (@3% on Working capital.),
- Central Comprehensive Insurance Incentive (CCII) Reimbursement of 100% insurance premium
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) Reimbursement for 5 years
- Income-Tax (IT) Reimbursement for 5 years
- Transport Incentive (TI) @20% by roadways ; 33% for perishable products through air freight
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) Incentives:
Prime Minister Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)
- Scheme for infrastructure for Agro Processing clusters (@50%, max : Rs. 10 cr.),
- Creation of backward and forward linkages(@50%, max : Rs. 5.0 cr.),
- Scheme for Creation/Expansion of Food Processing and Preservation capacities (@50%, max : Rs. 5.0 cr.),
- Cold Chain scheme Income-Tax (IT)
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance Infrastructure
- Human Resource & Institutions Development
Prime Minister Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME)
- Launched under ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT ABHIYAN
- Period : From 2020-21 to 2024-25 (Five Years)
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme with 90:10 sharing basis
- 2,00,000 micro food processing industries to be supported with credit linked subsidy
- @35% of eligible project cost with max. Rs. 10.0 lakhs ; 10% Promoter’s contribution ; balance from Banks
- One District One Product approach
- Existing/New Individual units/SHGs are eligible.